Wednesday, April 22, 2020

WWII Reading

I added the assigned reading for WWII. It includes a small task for you to complete. I need you to outline the 16-page reading. Yeah, it seems like A LOT (it IS!), but I think you can manage, especially if you read the actual instructions on the GooClass assignment. We'll discuss WWII during Monday's Webinar(s). Be prepared to respond & also consider displaying your camera image.

We'll be looking at post-WWII map of Europe, as well as the creation of the United Nations next week. I'm in the process of planning a (very) shortened unit, which will be posted on Friday.

Please consider a TIME for us to add a special 45-min Webinar FOR ALL regarding the Holocaust unit. I'd like to have it in the afternoon of Thursday May 7th or Friday May 8th. Check your schedules to see what will work. It is a VERY depressing unit, but it is important that we cover what we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment